Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Cherry Blossom Card

Hi there!

I made this simple card a couple of days ago. I was in the mood to use kraft paper and this cherry blossom stamp...don't ask me why! I paired it with baja breeze and browns. This is one of my "go to" sketchs that I use frequently.



The stamps I used were Cherry Blossom stamp from Rubber Stampede, Oval All and Vintage Vogue from SU. For inks, soft suede (SU) and dark chocolate (PTI). Papers are kraft (PTI), whisper white, regal rose, baja breeze (SU) and expresso (TPC). I colored this with my Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits. If you need any additional info, I will be posting this in my Split Coast Stampers gallery with complete details. The link is listed on the sidebar here to the left! Happy stamping!

Blessings!

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are always so elegant, and this one is no exception! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!