Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Organization - Craft Websites Shortcut

Hi there!

I have a tiny little organizational tip that I have been using for years and thought I would share it...maybe someone can use it!

I did a simple (it would have to be because I don't know much about Excel)Excel spreadsheet document with columns for Company Name, Website address, user id, password, and description of what it is or what I use it for. At one point I had a folder of sticky notes and papers with website addresses. I finally decided to put it all in one place with all the information I needed. Whenever I need to check a website for something, I go to this document. I find the website name or what I'm looking for, note the user id and password, click on the web address and I'm there.


Sorry, the picture isn't the greatest, but you get the idea of how it works. You can't see the description column in the picture, but it is part of the document. Really simple, but it has really helped me to stay organized and clutter-free! Hope you find it useful!

Blessings!

Kathy

3 comments:

  1. TFS, Kathy, this is a great idea...I keep thinking of doing something like this, wasn't quite sure how I should set it up...This gave me the inspiration to sit down and actually do it. (So I don't forget another password, etc...smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the websites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take it to the next level and password protect your spreadsheet too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!