Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Friday, November 18, 2011

Christmas Church

Hi there!

I have another card to show you today! This is one of my very first stamps I bought a LONG time ago. I love the image on it and it makes a beautiful Christmas card for someone special. I definitely won't be mass producing this one!



Here is a closeup of the image:


I'm submitting this to the Split Coast Stamper's Ways to Use It Challenge, WT349 Baby It's Cold Outside.

I'm really loving the Glad Tidings paper from K&Co. I love the clear, bright colors in it. The stickers on either side of the church are also part of the Glad Tidings line...I just love these!

Here are the supplies I used:

Stamps: Church image (PSX), Cozy Winter (Serendipity)

Paper: Ruby red (Bazzills), old olive, whisper white (SU), solar white (Neenah) for the image, Glad Tidings & Visions of Christmas (K&Co).

Ink: Black (Versafine), VersaMark.

Accessories: Quickie glue pen, gelly roll pens - gold, white & silver star, markers - not quite navy, always artichoke, real red (SU), Prismacolor pencils, mineral spirits, velvet ribbon, velvet flower, crystal snow glitter (Stampendous), Glad Tidings stickers (K&Co), red embossing powder (Inkadinkado).

Well, that's my latest creation! For my next project, I'm working on making some ornaments. If anything turns out okay, I'll let you see them! :-)

Blessings!

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous Kathy! My first stamp 17 years ago was the PSX Victorian House! I LOVE PSX stamps... I don't have this church though! boohoo... I have some awesome Carolers from PSX though and the cardinal and on and on! lol The pick up truck with the Christmas tree in the back end... love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!