Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Being Blessed

Happy Sunday!

I've been so blessed today by first, 2 of my cards being favorited as Split Coast Stampers!  Swan Princess was favorited by Pat Smethers, a VERY sweet and special lady.  The other was Garden Romance Arbor by ChaosMom.  So wonderful to be recognized for something you love to do!

The second blessing, is a little write-up for one of my cards done on Loves Rubber Stamps Store's Blog called Sunday Shares.  Laura, the owner, shares a couple of creations each week and was kind enough to share one I did last year.  Here is the card I made using Belle N' Whistles Stamps' Planting Some Love by Elisabeth Bell.





You can see the original post I did for this here.  You can see Laura's wonderful write-up on it here.  So very special, Laura was so generous with her words of kindness!  Thank you Laura!

I'm so thankful to be able to do what I ABSOLUTELY love to do and to know others enjoy the things I create.  All the Glory belongs to God who has placed these talents and love and joy in me!  Thank you Lord!

Blessings!

Kathy 

3 comments:

  1. Your cards are always so awesome. They are certainily deserving the extra recognition! Congratulations to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Kathy!!! The coloring is stunning! Congratulations on being recognized for all the amazing talent you have!, hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so beautiful. You have used one of my favorite Elisabeth Bell stamps and colored it adorable.
    Have a wonderful day.

    Hugs Audhild

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!